Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Health Expo

Here are my promised pictures from the health expo we recently did in Auburn....a little later than I expected, but here none-the-less!  We were able to be a blessing to many people, through teaching health tips and uplifting music. Health is definitely the right arm of the gospel, and I am so blessed to be able to be apart of it!! ;)

Eunice and me in the bus headed for town


Joelle & Paige

Setting up the banners

Jessa & Kelly

Josh & Joelle ready to go!

Our musicians 

The health gauge booth 


The kids even had their own health program!




Peak mental performance booth



Josh couldn't resist crashing this photo...:)


Blood glucose--Stacey got to poke people :)



Blood pressure station


I just have to say, if you ever have a chance to help out with a health expo, do so! :)

Up next: Emerald Bay Half Marathon :)


No comments: