Thursday, February 5, 2015

School Days...

School has been so busy!  I have many more papers to write this semester than last semester, but thankfully, I have been able to get some of them done ahead of time.

I have really been enjoying my classes too.  I think I might have mentioned this before, but I am taking an  Intro to Teaching class, to see if teaching is something I would enjoy.  We have to spend a couple hours each week observing at the academy and elementary schools here.  We have to decide by Monday where we want to plant ourselves for the rest of the semester.  I think I will try elementary this time.  :) I went observing at the elementary school one day last week, and we took a hike for their break.  I also had meant to take some pictures of the classroom, but I completely forgot! Oh well, here are some pictures of their hike to the swing.



Esther is doing her student teaching.




I have been reading through Psalms for my devotions, and I wanted to share a little thought here before I close.  It was a good reminder to me to be more thankful for all of God's blessings that He gives me each and every day. I hope it will be a blessing to you too!

"Bless the Lord, O my soul:
and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits:
 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities;
who healeth all thy diseases;
 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction;
who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things;
so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's."
Psalm 103:1-5

No comments: