Sunday, November 29, 2015

Semester of Blessings

Happy thanksgiving! :)

It's amazing how fast this school year has gone by--it seems like yesterday when I was only registering for this semester!

There are many things I have to be thankful for.  Even though it has been busy, this semester has been full of many blessings, and wonderful times with friends. 

I am thankful for my classes this semester. SDA church history has been quite enjoyable. I have learned a lot about the history of our church. It is amazing to see how God has led our church through the years. 

Optimize Your Brain class by Dr. Nedley has been fun, even though it has been intense! Each week, we have to track our exercise, sleep, water, etc. I am thankful for the information I have learned in this class. It's something I can use for the rest of my life. :) 

Business finance--wow! God totally led when I decided to take this class. I am thankful that God has used it to solidify the direction I believe He is calling me to go. Business here I come!

Anatomy and Physiology. Whew! What should I say about this class?! Challenging, yet thoroughly  interesting!  Yes, lab hasn't been my favorite, and still isn't, but at least it has gotten a little easier for me to handle!  Dr. Grilo is an awesome teacher--I have thoroughly enjoyed his lectures. And even if I'm not doing anything in the medical field, per se, I can still use the information wherever I go!

There are so many more things I can be thankful for, between backpacking with friends, dorm parties, hiking in the snow, playing soccer in a lake of mud, Bible studies....it has been a semester full of fun and blessings! Just two more weeks, and then school is out. :)

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
 Serve the Lord with gladness:
come before his presence with singing.
 Know ye that the Lord he is God:
it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting;
and his truth endureth to all generations
(Psalms 100:1-5 KJV)


No comments: