Monday, May 2, 2016

Brazil, Here I Come!

This semester has just flown by--can't believe that the semester is already over! It was my busiest and most challenging semesters, but at the same time, it was probably one of the best. 

Now that finals are done, we have been getting ready to go to Brazil! I don't think I've prepared for a mission trip in so short of a time! The college is going to Brazil to the Amazon. We will ride in a boat down the Amazon river and do construction, children's programs, health expos, and medical and dental work for the villagers who live along the river. I'm really looking forward to it!

We leave Monday night where we will have a layover in Panama City, and then we will fly to Manaus. From there we will drive about 45 minutes and then board the boat and travel all night and all the next day until we reach the first village. 

We will not have any internet whatsoever, so I won't be able to post any updates. But please pray for us as we work for Christ in the Amazon! Many people over there need to hear of the love of Jesus. 

Brazil, here I come! :)


No comments: