Thursday, January 1, 2015

A New Year's Thought

Here's something I read for my devotions this morning I thought I would share as a little new year's thought.    I hope it can be a blessing to you--and may you have a blessed new year!

"Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands: Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious....O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:  Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.  For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.  Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.   Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads;  we went through fire and through water:  but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place....Come and hear, all ye that fear God,  and I will declare what he hath done for my soul....Blessed be the Lord,  who daily loadeth us with benefits,  even the God of our salvation."  Psalm 66:1, 2, 8-12, 16; 68:19.


No comments: